Club Aspire LoungeLHRTerminal 5A, South (Inside Security)
The 4,000 square feet lounge is dominated by soaring windows on two sides, providing guests with dramatic runway views.
- An extensive British-inspired seasonal food and drink menu is available and includes a range of complimentary as well as premium options (for an additional charge).
- Washroom facilities available outside the lounge.
- Smart casual dress at all times (no football shirts allowed).
- Passengers departing from satellite Terminals 5B and 5C should allow for sufficient transit time.
- Access to this lounge is permitted up to 3 hours before your scheduled flight departure time.
- The COVID-19 health and safety measures in place at this lounge include: social distancing guidelines, self-service check-in (where possible), reduced lounge capacity, table service and/or assisted buffet service, a reduced, low-contact menu, increased cleaning schedule, shower facilities not available until further notice, no physical newspapers or magazines - PressReader has now launched at this lounge, offering access to over 7,000 titles digitally.
- Advanced bookings are limited to a maximum of 5 people. The lounge reserves the right to ask unauthorized groups, and groups that arrive separately on multiple bookings, to disperse or leave the lounge.
Located in Terminal 5A, South (Inside Security). Located to the left of Gate A18 in the Main Departure Terminal.Travel times are estimates and are not guaranteed. Airports may require you to re-clear security and immigration control to reach the lounge. Clearing security might require a boarding pass departing from the terminal. For lounges inside security or immigration, you must first check your baggage and obtain your boarding pass.
London Heathrow AirportLHR•Hillingdon, London, UK, United Kingdom
View all 100 reviews SatisfactoryNice breakfast and variety of alcohol, not so many seats, but cozy overall.
Andrey•12 January 2020
Anonymous•10 January 2020
Needs ImprovementOvercrowded, poor food choice, no restrooms, uncomfortable seats.
Tobi•2 January 2020
Needs ImprovementTiny, overcrowded, atrocious food and no restrooms in the lounge area... the worst I’ve seen so far.
Anonymous•19 December 2019